As a Senior Platform Specialist at ZeroFOX, you will join a team of highly skilled individuals working to protect enterprise-level commercial and government customers from social media based cyber attacks. Using our proprietary hybrid intelligence platform, this role specifically focuses on supporting existing customers by providing detailed analysis and contextualizing regarding a variety of cyber risks. You will have the opportunity to research these risks, develop notification and alert packages, and present your findings to customers. Your goal: Keep our customers engaged with detailed threat intelligence information, present findings in a professional manner, and provide a world-class customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze social media networks for customer-related risks
- Create social risk notification and alert packages for customers
- Interface with customers to provide analysis reports and details
- Collect and compile complex data from various sources, making appropriate correlation
- Respond to support analysis inquiries and provide additional intelligence
- Authoring a variety of customer facing reports
- Spearhead on-boarding, training and account management for your customer portfolio
- Conduct internal training and educational sessions over the phone and onsite, where required
- Work toward a team lead or management role, commensurate with experience
- Responsible for communications with the customers including: phone, video, email, and authoring customer facing reports.
- Triage alerts for customers to give real time intelligence.
- Successful track history working autonomously in a Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management role, typically obtained in 5+ years
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- Knowledge of major social networks (knowledge of emerging networks a big plus)
- Outstanding research and writing skills with emphasis on technical writing, formal documentation, oral presentations, and translating complex concepts into easily digestible pieces across all organizational levels. A writing sample will be requested as part of the interview process
- Previous experience extrapolating trends from mass amounts of disparate data
- Exceptional interpersonal and social skills
- Stellar track record working with customers in senior management and leadership roles
- Excellent initiative, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Finance, Media & Entertainment, Retail, or Government vertical markets
- Use of analytical tools and/or dashboards within Tableau, Splunk, ArchSight, Maltego, or QRadar.
- Previous experience working in a lead or management role
- Experience with other SaaS, cyber security, cyber forensics, or social media products or services
- Experience, education, or skills in cyber security
- Master’s degree highly desired.
- Do you have the right attitude?
- You don’t watch the clock and would rather work until you’re satisfied with the day’s work
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing team
- You quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task
- You’re used to producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
Do you want to actually like where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product.
- Bragging Rights: Named the Tech Company of the Year by the Tech Council of Maryland, ZeroFOX is a highly decorated company that is recognized as leading the next generation of predictive cyber solutions.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. All are encouraged and required to incorporate innovative ideas and prototypes into our product. Suggestions around streamlining communication, development practices and operations are welcomed.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. Recognized as a Leader in Digital Risk Monitoring by Forrester, the patented ZeroFOX SaaS platform processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, HipChat, Instagram, Reddit, Pastebin, Tumblr, YouTube, VK, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
Led by a team of information security and high-growth company veterans, ZeroFOX has raised nearly $100M in funding from NEA, Highland Capital, Silver Lake Waterman, Redline Capital and others, and has collected top industry awards such as Red Herring North America Top 100, the SINET16 Champion, Dark Reading’s Top Security Startups to Watch, Tech Council of Maryland’s Technology Company of the Year and the Security Tech Trailblazer of the Year.
The ZeroFOX team is comprised of builders, communicators and innovators working together to make the world safe for people and organizations in the digital age. Want to join fast growing team in a rapidly developing market? View our current job openings and apply at: https://www.zerofox.com/careers/.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**