The Channel SE is an integral part of the sales organization and is tightly aligned with the Channel Director(s) to support the partner strategy to grow and expand the ZeroFOX footprint. In this role, the selected candidate will help drive revenue while providing the best solution for clients. (S)he will work with many partners and their prospects to provide consulting, technical enablement, demos and implementation of the ZeroFOX platform. Additionally, the Channel SE will work to provide our partner ecosystem with the necessary skills to promote ZeroFOX solutions to their customer base. The successful candidate will leverage their technical background, along with a strong business acumen to champion ZeroFOX, as a top-of-mind component, in delivering social media protection solutions, via channel partners.
- Provide product demos, technical enablement, and training to partner resources
- Communicate technical aspects of product & service offerings to partners and their prospects/customers
- Quickly learn, apply, and position technical knowledge related to competitor offerings
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address prospective Partner requirements, and recommend solutions for their customers
- Document scope of the project and support the execution of the plan for Partner(s) and their prospects
- Assist partners with management of a Proof of Concept engagement, providing knowledge transfer and support while demonstrating solution benefits
- Respond in a timely professional manner to requests for information or proposals from partners
- Support the Sales organization to ensure timely and successful closing of sales opportunities
- Promote new and innovative approaches to addressing business challenges and problems, as it relates to the partner and their customer base
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline
- Successful experience selling security solutions in a channel SE/SE role supporting Enterprise SaaS or security solutions, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Verifiable track record of success as an individual contributor
- Excellent time & prioritization management
- Ability to build strong Partner and Customer relationships
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have proven ability to deliver concise, logical, written documents and the presence to deliver ZeroFOX product definitions to both large and small audiences
- Highly competitive and adaptive to high paced high growth environments
- Proficient understanding of security domains, malware, phishing, social media security and social engineering threats
- Good knowledge of Networking and Security infrastructure devices and top SIEM tools such as ArcSight, IBM QRadar, and Splunk is a plus
- Experience with Rest API integrations, JSON, Maltego
- Additional languages (other than English) is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Do you want to actually like where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product.
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. All are encouraged and required to incorporate innovative ideas and prototypes into our product. Suggestions around streamlining communication, development practices and operations are welcomed.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. Recognized as a Leader in Digital Risk Monitoring by Forrester, the patented ZeroFOX SaaS platform processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, HipChat, Instagram, Reddit, Pastebin, Tumblr, YouTube, VK, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
Led by a team of information security and high-growth company veterans, ZeroFOX has raised nearly $100M in funding from NEA, Highland Capital, Silver Lake Waterman, Redline Capital and others, and has collected top industry awards such as Red Herring North America Top 100, the SINET16 Champion, Dark Reading’s Top Security Startups to Watch, Tech Council of Maryland’s Technology Company of the Year and the Security Tech Trailblazer of the Year.
The ZeroFOX team is comprised of builders, communicators and innovators working together to make the world safe for people and organizations in the digital age. Want to join fast growing team in a rapidly developing market? View our current job openings and apply at: https://www.zerofox.com/careers/.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**