WE ARE HIRING! Join us and become part of the story.
ZeroFOX seeks a proven, customer-focused and results-driven Sr. Director/VP of Account Management to help the team reach targeted revenue goals. Reporting directly to the VP of Global Sales, the role will direct all strategic and tactical aspects of the Account Management function. The selected candidate will be a leader and closer who is passionate about growing our business and fanatical about creating memorable customer experiences. Successful applicants will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Customer Success teams to ensure we are providing value-added, long-term solutions for our customers. The abilities to both roll one’s sleeves up as a Player/Coach while leading a team through the evolving needs of our market and growing customer list are critical.
Do you have what it takes to lead? Can you do this successfully?
- Oversee, recruit, develop, manage, and motivate a team of Account Managers.
- Direct the team to build and expand relationships with existing customers.
- Develop strategy for the retention and growth of the existing customer base
- Lead and facilitate sales initiatives.
- Provide coaching around sales process and pipeline development.
- Help the team manage and grow relationships to drive expansion and renewals across all solutions within assigned accounts
- Provide feedback to stakeholders regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Help the team identify roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business
- Maintain expert knowledge of ZeroFOX’s systems and processes.
- Minimize churn and maximize renewed accounts
- Ensure the team takes ownership and drives customer satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the customers’ renewal process
- Monitor activities, identify risks and implement initiatives to ensure attainment of revenue targets.
- Conduct weekly pipeline and quarterly business reviews to ensure correct coverage that will exceed target attainment.
- Develop appropriate training programs and implement best practices.
- Enforce the team’s use of SFDC to effectively manage account information, contacts, opportunities, pipelines and forecasts
- Ensure the team presents tailored solutions to address account issues and challenges
- Report on sales strategies and pipeline regularly to the Executive Team.
- Provide input for sales and marketing materials when needed.
- Inform the ongoing SDLC to ensure customer requests are represented on the roadmap.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and contract negotiation
- Individually manage key accounts on a consistent basis and provide overflow support as necessary.
Do you have the right stuff?
- Demonstrated experience leading and expanding a sales function, preferably in Account Management, typically obtained in 5+ years.
- Proven track record of building, strengthening and expanding customer relationships, typically obtained in 7+ years
- Ability to drive team execution while influencing internal SMEs toward positive outcomes without direct authority
- Ability to identify and sell new revenue streams within customer accounts
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of our competitive landscape and differentiators, particularly as they relate to customer accounts.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Superior problem-solving skills and able to thrive when given opportunities to solve complex challenges.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies.
- Familiarity with a variety of security concepts, compliance regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in another language
- Professional sales training preferred.
Do you have the right attitude?
- You don’t watch the clock and would rather work until you’re satisfied with your team’s results.
- You’re used to producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals.
- You learn best through practical application and exercise good judgment.
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing team and company.
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
Do you want to actually like where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm-shifting cyber security product.
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time permanent employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. Recognized as a Leader in Digital Risk Monitoring by Forrester, the patented ZeroFOX SaaS platform processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, HipChat, Instagram, Reddit, Pastebin, Tumblr, YouTube, VK, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
Led by a team of information security and high-growth company veterans, ZeroFOX has raised nearly $100M in funding from NEA, Highland Capital, Silver Lake Waterman, Redline Capital and others, and has collected top industry awards such as Red Herring North America Top 100, the SINET16 Champion, Dark Reading’s Top Security Startups to Watch, Tech Council of Maryland’s Technology Company of the Year and the Security Tech Trailblazer of the Year.
The ZeroFOX team is comprised of builders, communicators and innovators working together to make the world safe for people and organizations in the digital age. Want to join fast growing team in a rapidly developing market? View our current job openings and apply at: https://www.zerofox.com/careers/.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**