ZeroFOX is looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager (CAM) to support the continued and rapid growth of the Channel Program in North America. This senior CAM will be responsible for managing existing partner relationships in the United States & Canada and working with the ZeroFOX sales team to generate top-of-funnel pipeline. ZeroFOX CAMs are expected to provide on-going training and enablement to channel partners and work with ZeroFOX marketing to plan & execute partner marketing activities.
Channel Team’s Role
- Identify, Onboard & Enable ZeroFOX Channel Partners
- ZeroFOX maintains relationships with a number of national and regional partners and ZeroFOX Channel Account Managers are expected to support these existing relationships through a variety of activities including, but not limited to
- Sales Training
- On-site customer meetings
- SE Training
- Business Plan Reviews
- Sales rep alignment
- Deal sponsorship
- Produce & maintain territory plans
- In order to ensure each region has the right partners in play, CAMs are expected to produce (in partnership with the RSD and Commercial AE) a territory plan. This plan should identify the “strategic” partners in the region and outline an engagement plan for the sales reps, target revenues and business expectations
- Manage & Report on Business relationship
- Strategic partners require a higher level of maintenance than regional partners and the CAM is responsible for owning the overall relationship.
- CAMs are required to conduct QBRs for their top 3 partners and deliver overall channel territory QBRs internally to management
- CAMs are expected to produce monthly pipeline reports and actively manage channel pipeline, following up with ZeroFOX AE teams and partner AE teams for status.
- CAMs are NOT expected to work sales opportunities, nor should they
- Deal registrations are critical to the success of the channel program - responding to partners in a timely manner and working in a consistent fashion with the ZeroFOX sales team for approvals is a necessity. ZeroFOX strives for under 48 business hour turnaround on registrations and may require the CAM to go the extra mile to receive the AE’s approval.
- training & certifications
- Manage MDF to execute channel marketing activities
- CAMs are responsible for developing with the AEs they support a partner centric marketing plan that leverages MDF funds and partner marketing budget to achieve territory pipeline & revenue objectives.
- Plans should be ½ Year plans with a quarterly focus
- Develop and launch channel incentives & SPIF programs
- Depending on the region and partners supported, CAMs will provided the opportunity to offer sales incentives to their partners. Successfully executing on a SPIF initiative and reporting the metrics / ROI are expectations of the CAM.
- Channel deal “sponsor” support
- While CAMs are not expected to own opportunities, they are expected to support key deals alongside the AE. This can be anything from tactical support to executive presentation support.
- Ongoing partner marketing & communication
- ZeroFOX has a robust product marketing and marketing communications team - ensuring that this function is tailored to the partner community and used effectively to accelerate partner adoption is the CAM’s responsibility.
Do you want to actually like where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm-shifting cyber security product.
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time permanent employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. Recognized as a Leader in Digital Risk Monitoring by Forrester, the patented ZeroFOX SaaS platform processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, HipChat, Instagram, Reddit, Pastebin, Tumblr, YouTube, VK, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
Led by a team of information security and high-growth company veterans, ZeroFOX has raised nearly $100M in funding from NEA, Highland Capital, Silver Lake Waterman, Redline Capital and others, and has collected top industry awards such as Red Herring North America Top 100, the SINET16 Champion, Dark Reading’s Top Security Startups to Watch, Tech Council of Maryland’s Technology Company of the Year and the Security Tech Trailblazer of the Year.
The ZeroFOX team is comprised of builders, communicators and innovators working together to make the world safe for people and organizations in the digital age. Want to join fast growing team in a rapidly developing market? View our current job openings and apply at: https://www.zerofox.com/careers/.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**